Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search & Selection enjoys an enviable reputation for delivering efficient, effective and professional resourcing solutions focusing to meet our clients’ Senior Executive recruitment needs.
As a business we strive to exceed our clients’ expectations and establish an added value service which has led to in excess of 70% of our business being “repeat business” from our UK client base.
Our approach is based on confidentially gaining a meticulous understanding of our clients’ objectives, strategy, organisation and culture. Our highly trained and experienced Consultants translate that
understanding into a detailed “brief”. We advise on the most appropriate method of recruitment and are able to offer a bespoke combination of search, selection and database services individually tailored to meet specific client requirements. We recruit across all Board level disciplines and industry sectors, focused primarily on the UK market, and our dedication to treat each assignment as unique
Why use us?
Our approach is…
- We treat each assignment as unique and research from first principles.
- We strive to meet commitments to our clients by filling positions with the highest quality appropriate candidates
available at any given time.
- We offer search, selection, database or a combinational approach, with the consultant handling the
assignment taking responsibility supported by an experienced team.
- We provide full candidate details
- We interview all candidates short listed in depth.
- We are able take up verbal and written references on candidates if required.
- We assist at offer stage, so that our client’s administration is kept to a minimum.
- We are a commercial organisation who work at a pace agreed by our clients at the beginning
of each project.
- We believe in developing long term business and mutually beneficial relationships with our clients.
- Our core activity is in the base salary range of £60,000 pa to £450,000 pa. We are able, through association, to operate below this range which allows us to work with clients throughout their whole organisational structure.
- We operate primarily at Board and Senior Management level making appointments across a comprehensive range of industries, both in the UK and overseas.
- We are an independent, privately owned consultancy whose directors are active in the business,
liaising on a daily basis with both clients and candidates.
Our fee structure reflects our high quality of service and is market competitive, reflecting the commitment to success, experience and dedicated approach taken by every consultant in the business. The details of each assignment are agreed in writing before work begins and includes a timetable detailing the programme of activity to the short listing stage.
We agree with our client the level of fees and any variable expenses. Advertising is charged at agency cost and may be paid direct or through the account.
We will confirm in writing details of all fees and associated costs of recommended advertising, so that the client is clear about total outline cost and can budget for the work to be undertaken and the processes involved.
At Barnaby Stewart,
we embrace our
- The honesty of our relationships
- Focus on sustainable profitable growth
Our Code of Ethics
- As a business we will not undertake an assignment unless we are confident we are able to complete the work. We therefore enjoy long term relationships with our corporate clients.
- We only recommend candidates to our clients who match the role and agreed skill sets and only after they have been interviewed, screened and assessed by one of our consultants.
- Our corporate remuneration is based on professional consultancy fees, paid by clients. Fees are not accepted from candidates.
- We strive to achieve absolute discretion and confidentiality for both candidates and clients.