Our Client is a leading manufacturer of personal care and beauty products with a Global client base. Due to continued planned growth and expansion, they wish to appoint a Brand Manager.
• To plan, develop and direct both NPD and marketing efforts to increase the value and performance in the UK and International markets.
• To lead the commercial development of the brand, continually planning, developing and improving the brand strategy.
• Presentation of brands to key customers, UK and Globally, including on-going management of brand and marketing activities.
• Working closely with creative and R&D teams on product concept generation.
• Ideally degree educated, with experience of working with FMCG brands with a premium price position with major Retailers and Digital online platform retailers.
• You will be able to demonstrate experience across all elements of branding, strategic planning, performance monitoring, NPD and the ability to work in a commercial environment.
• Capable of influencing management in other functions, including sales and product development. The ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects
• Strong leadership skills with commercial acumen and a collaborative approach, adaptable and flexible, who shows creativity and innovation.