Our client- is a rapidly growing Plc, manufacturing consumer goods across 2 sites. Due to a aggressive period of planned growth and expansion they wish to appoint a Finance Director who will report into the Group Finance Director.
• You will be responsible for Mergers and Acquisitions and any associated due diligence surrounding that activity.
• Corporate accounting, statutory accounts, and audits. The coordination of corporate finance, managing company policies regarding capital expenditure and requirements, debt, taxation, and equity.
• To contribute fully to the further development of the company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions, and decision-making as appropriate
• You will be ACA qualified, ideally but not essentially with a big four background, with audit experience within a Plc, ideally FMCG manufacturing environment.
• You will have experience of providing financial analysis and guidance on all financial activities, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions.
• The role could suit a Financial Controller looking for their first step up to a Finance Director role.