Our client is a leading multidiscipline Consultancy business providing Risk Management, Expert witness, Surveying, Engineering Assessments, Site Inspection, Test, Certification, Design & Computer Modelling to clients across the Construction industry. Following continued profitable growth, they wish to appoint a General Manager.
• Reporting into the CEO you will hold total P&L for the division. With the remit to profitably grow the business across the UK
• You will lead innovation & change whilst designing & implementing the 5-year growth strategy.
• Commercial astute you will act in role requiring high levels of client interaction at senior level
• Degree qualified you will have a proven track record of P&L leadership within a leading professional services consultancy in the UK with in-depth knowledge of UK contractors and developers
• You will be commercially astute with contractual expertise with Contractors and be able to lead profitable growth in a buoyant sector