Our Client-is an integrated environmental services and solutions company based in Ireland with further operations in the UK, France and China. The company designs, manufactures and installs modular precast concrete infrastructures, Tanks, Foundations for house building developments, Water & Water Infrastructure, Data Centres, Airport infrastructure and Energy. They are looking to recruit a Head of Design to further develop their senior management team.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective engineering and innovation performance of the business, whilst shaping the technical strategy of the business.
- To ensure the consistency and appropriate quality and efficiency of design for opportunities which are tendered.
- The management of innovation for new products including the improvement of existing products and processes.
- To support the technical management of relationships with key customers, suppliers and JV partners. To identify and promote the optimum approach on design solutions and design strategies.
- You will be a qualified Structural Engineer with Chartered Status and have experience in the manufacturing or construction sector and in particular with reinforced concrete solutions.
- You will be comfortable providing Technical Presentations to clients. Preparing arguments on contentious or contractual matters.
- You will be team focused with the ability to provide both coaching and mentoring to the Design and Detailing team.
- You will have experience of configuring schemes for maximum competitiveness, undertaking technical and feasibility studies including foundation support approaches.