Our client is a leading manufacturing business of consumable products. They are publicly listed company with a global client base. Due to a period of rapid expansion, acquisitions and further planned growth, they wish to appoint a Head of ERP to further strengthen their senior leadership team.
• You will have complete responsibility for leading the implementation and ongoing running of the ERP system within a complex multi-sited manufacturing business.
• To determine the scope of the project, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor the progress of the ERP system.
• To ensure that project milestones, goals are met, adhering to approved budgets. Communicating and working effectively with the senior leadership team.
• Ideally of graduate calibre with ERP experience within a manufacturing environment, an understanding or experience of Microsoft dynamics would be an advantage, although not essential.
• A proven ability to focus on the implementation plan and identify essential changes to the specification, to ensure the project schedule remains on course.
• You will be keen to join a rapidly growing company with a entrepreneurial culture, where success is recognised and rewarded.