Our Client is a leading manufacturer of personal care and beauty products with a Global client base. Due to continued planned growth and expansion, they wish to appoint a Key Account Manager for one of their major Retail accounts.
• To be responsible for new business development, effectively communicating needs and resolving customer issues, ensuring the company has a clear understanding of the client expectations.
• To build and execute client/category plans that support the customer, and the business unit goals, achieving net sales and POS sales growth targets.
• To ensure the leadership and cross-functional company efforts are involved with developing the customer relationship and business strategy.
• Evaluate sales support resources to maximise effective business plan delivery, maintains client relationship, presentation of new products, product placement and the negotiation of prices and increases.
• Ideally of graduate calibre with experience of leading the account strategy in all aspects of growth and profitability, including customer growth and spending analysis, integrated account planning, opportunity identification and accurate forecasting of orders. FMCG experience, ideally Personal Care or Beauty products to a major multiple retailer.
• You will have experience of fully owning the sales cycle including, listing management, promotional plans, marketing plans, product placement, forecasting and POS reviews.
• Experience of dealing with a major retailer, buyers, key decision makers across multiple categories. The ability to communicate both internally and externally with business leaders will be a key attribute for this role.
• You will have experience of the development and execution of a key account strategy/business plan and the creation of an account relationship map to identify and drive engagement with key stakeholders across the clients organisation.