Our client is a Civils Contractor who utilises their technical expertise enables them to deliver quality projects safely, on time & at a realistic cost.
They are recognised for their professionalism, quality, honesty, integrity, safe working, reliability, and consideration to the environment.
Due to a combination of succession planning and a desire to grow on a National scale they are now looking to appoint a new Managing Director.
- Will have full autonomy and P&L responsibility for the business.
- To develop and implement a growth strategy that will take the business from a Regional to a highly regarded National Contractor.
- To apply strategic direction and collaborative leadership towards fulfilling the company objectives in the most profitable way, whilst also implementing and maintaining vision, mission and long-term aims.
- Experience of managing multi-skilled teams, establishing performance expectations and managing performance.
- 20+ years of relevant experience, well-developed network and intimate understanding of the UK construction market