up to £100K Base
Company Car + relocation allowance, Annual 25% bonus
About this position:
Our client is one of the UK’s fastest growing specialist engineered building products groups driven by innovation and organic growth they deliver outstanding customer service and product quality.
- Due to promotion within the group they are currently seeking to appoint an Operations Director responsible for the management of the UK operation in Derbyshire, NI and South Wales.
- To provide a focus and consistent approach to manufacturing excellence, increased production volumes, profit enhancement and class leading customer service you will be responsible for leading the delivery of world leading quality, service delivery and safety standards.
- This is an entry point into a dynamic and fast paced business with significant growth ambitions. This position will be complimentary to the existing group senior management leadership team with potential for significant future personal growth.
- Degree qualified or equivalent with previous experience in a senior operational management role from a manufacturing environment with knowledge of specialist building materials and / or steel rolling and fabrication background.
- A proven track record of driving continuous improvement in safety, quality, customer service, process and productivity through an operational excellence programme.
- Strong commercial acumen with the flexibility to travel and lead teams throughout the UK including Northern Ireland.